• 1 large chicken breast, cut into bit size pieces
• 2 cloves garlic finely minced
• 4 small-medium zucchinis chopped
• 2 c. fresh green beans broken
• 6-8 cherry tomatoes quartered
• Small handful of spinach leaves julienned
• Olive oil
• 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
• 2-3tsp of lemon pepper seasoning
• 2 oz feta cheese
• 2-4 oz Noodles (I used spaghetti & bow tie)
In a large pan, sauté the chicken breast pieces in olive oil till browned and cooked through. Remove chicken from pan. Add a little more olive oil to coat the pan. Add in the garlic, zucchini, and green beans. Sauté over medium heat until veggies are cooked, but still a bit firm. Season with Cajun seasoning & lemon pepper. Add the chicken back to the pan. At the same time, add in the tomatoes & spinach till tomatoes are warmed through & spinach is wilted.
During this time, boil the noodles till al dente.
Combine the pasta with the chicken/veggie mixture & toss. If I had fresh lemon juice, I would have squeezed it on before serving. Top with feta cheese and serve!
ps. I would TOTALLY use fresh basil next time in addition to the spinach. I just didn’t have any when I was whipping this dish up! Also, it was AWESOME as leftovers!!!