Today was a full day of cooking with a good friend. We were trying to make some low sodium meals for her family~ and BOY did we succeed 🙂
Here’s what was on the list:
- Vine-ripened Tomatoes & Basil Pasta Sauce
- Roasted Tomatillo, Pepper & Corn Salsa
- Cranberry Turkey Enchiladas
- Moroccan Chicken & Chickpea Pasta
- Black bean & Spinach Lasagna
- Baked Chili Rellanos
- Zucchini Boats
Whew! We gave her food processor a run for it’s money!
It was a ton of fun, but let’s just say Steve & I will be having leftovers tonight!
Life post dissertation = bliss.