So yeah, I renamed these. The word “explosion” just sounded so darn fun!!
Also, I added more chips to the mix… so it was definitely an explosion of flavor 🙂
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1½ cups light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (OH these would be good roasted before..)
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
Cream butter & sugar. Add eggs one at a time followed by the vanilla. Then incorporate flour, baking powder, soda, and salt. Stir in remaining ingredients. Pour into a greased 9×13 pan & bake at 325 for 40-45 minutes.
These got rave reviews 🙂
The original recipe can be found here.