Summer births beauty and freshness and joy.
And today, those things are in the form of a salad. Simply put: try it.
- 1 large ripe peach, sliced
- 2-3 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced
- green & purple basil (approx 4 leaves, julienned)
- handful cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/3-1/2 c. balsamic vinegar (reduced following this process)
- Coarse salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
Reduce balsamic vinegar.
Slice & arrange the mozzarella, peach, and tomatoes. Drizzle with the balsamic reduction & honey. Top with fresh basil. Season with salt & pepper. Enjoy!